Latest news of music and much more about musical world

Dierks Bentley Records With African Children's Choir

Dierks Bentley made a spur-of-the-moment trip into the recording studio with the African Children's Choir in Nashville last week. The Choir was in town to participate in the Nashville4Africa benefit on Wednesday (April 22nd), along with Bentley, Faith Hill, Keith Urban and Big & Rich's Big Kenny.

Bentley told TheBoot.com, "We did a song that I've been holding onto for awhile, waiting for the right time to record it. I'm not really working on my next album yet but I'm thinking about it, and I had to get these kids in the studio while they were here."

While Bentley won't reveal the name of the song, he says the children recorded harmonies and background vocals with him.

The African Children's Choir ranges in age from seven to 11.

0 comments:

Post a Comment